Thursday, February 03, 2005

1 February 2005

Another Tuesday morning. Lillian must be tired from the childcare place. She actually slept in a bit this morning. She usually wakes up at 7.00 a.m. - like our alarm clock. This morning she didn't get up until 7.30 a.m.! I've already bathed her and packed her bag last night so after feeding her and changing her clothes, she's ready to go to childcare.

The taxi turned up a little bit later this morning. I suspect he doesn't know where he's going. I had to remind him to pick up the other passenger - the retired paediatrician who lives in Gatehouse Street. I then had to direct him on how to get to MECRS. Fiona was late again. I waited for her for a while and was getting quite anxious so I went into the physio gym and set up a mirror in front of the walking rails and started practising walking. After a few laps, Fiona turned up but was too busy worrying about her other patient, Andrew, has not shown up yet. Again, I felt this session has not been productive, I could practise this at home in stead of using my valuable session time - it's a bit like when Tim and I were training in ballroom dancing, we would practice in our own time, not during our dance lesson.

Tim went to pick up Lillian from the childcare centre around the same time. Tim said the childcare worker told him that Lillian had a wonderful day. She was the best baby in her class. She didn't cry at all. I noticed that she was in pretty good mood when she came home. I fed her some dinner but she wasn't very hungry and didn't eat much. After we had our dinner, I bathed her and gave her a bottle and she felt a sleep quite quickly. By this stage, I felt quite exhausted already but I still had to pack her bag (organise what she's wearing the next day and pack nappies for her). I realised that I need to plan my days better when she is around. The truth is, unless I do my exercises during the day, I won't have the time nor energy to do any exercises after she comes home in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home