Sunday, January 23, 2005

18 January

18 January 2005

Today is the first day this year for me to go back to MECRS for my physio and hydro sessions. It felt a bit like first day back at work after a long holiday. Fortunately, there was not much drama with the taxi this morning. The taxi turned up on time this morning and to my surprise, he had to pick up another passenger before we go to MECRS. I was able to get to my session on time. Fiona did another assessment this morning – on the speed of walking etc. It turned out that my walking speed is the same with and without the stick. Fiona thinks it’s probably time for me to ditch the stick. Overall, the assessment result shows that I’m walking faster since my last assessment in October but Fiona pointed out that the normal speed of walking for my age is probably twice faster than what I’m doing now. The focus for me in the coming months would be to improve the quality and speed of walking.

Rosemary came around in the afternoon to help me with my exercises. Again, she reviewed my exercises and changed them when they appeared to be too easy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home