Wednesday, December 29, 2004

29 Dec

29 December

We've been in Canberra for almost a week now. I must admit I found it a bit difficult to keep up with my exercises. I have however been walking a lot more than last time I was here.

I had a hairdresser appointment this morning. Helen, my mother in law took me to her hairdresser for a haircut. I haven't had a haircut since in July, when my mum clipped my hair using the hair clipper they used for their poodle. My hair has been growing quite a bit - covering the scars quite well.

I was a bit nervous about having someone else shampooing my hair. I just don't want anybody to scratch my scalp - it's still a bit tender even though the scar has healed quite well. In the end, I decided that I'd wash my hair before I go there. The haircut was pretty quick. I was out of the door within half an hour. When Helen and I were walking back to the car, we saw Tim and Lillian on the other side of the road. Tim was lauching as I was walking towards him. He kept calling me "Lee Lin Chin" - the SBS news reader. He thinks my new haircut made me look even more like her - all I need is a bit of grey highlight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home