Wednesday, January 26, 2005

27 January 2005

I think Fiona is planning to wind down my therapies. We didn't do very much in my session this afternoon. I must admit that I start to get a bit stressed out after she told me about my discharge date. I guess I'm just bit more worried that I'm not getting the most out my sessions. There here was no hot water at the pool this afternoon. I had to have a cold shower - this is probably the quickest time I got ready after my hydro session. I got to the physio gym about 2.10 p.m. - it meant it only took me 10 minutes to have a shower, get dressed and walk to the physio gym. When I got to the gym, Fiona was there but was talking to someone. I sat down on a physio couch and waited for her. By the time she came out, it was already about 2.25 p.m. - not much time left in the session. She looked at my shoulder today - especially on the range of movement. I told her that I've been doing exercises to lift up my arm above my head - like the one Neil set up for me to do (he named that climbing Mt Everest which involves placing a ball with my left hand on top of pile of tax legislations - the height of the pile is actually above my head). She said she could tell that I've been practising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home