Monday, December 20, 2004

20 December

20 December

It's my birthday today! Judy came in the morning and I had deep tissue massage. Probably not the nicest thing to do on my birthday - deep tissue massage is quite painful.

Stuart came to visit me around noon. He brought me a birthday present. It's so nice of him to remember my birthday, considering I always forget his. He was very happy to see the progress with my hand. He said last time he saw me (around late August), I could move my fingers but now I can move them individually.

I had another physio session with Prema in the afternoon. I thought I'd better get more physio sessions before we go to Canberra.

In the evening, Tim was helping me with some walking exercises. I told him that I had a dream a few nights ago - I dreamt that I was running. It reminded me of the film - Babe: Pig in the City. In the movie, there is a dog with no back legs and instead of legs, he has a little cart with 2 wheels. When he was knocked unconscious, he dreamt he was at a beautiful place (presumely heaven) and he has back legs and was running and jumping around chasing butterflies. When I thought about the dog in the movie, I just burst into tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home