Sunday, April 03, 2005

4 April 2005

When I woke up this morning, Lillian was still asleep. She must be tired from going to the zoo yesterday. Tim took her to the zoo when I was away in the afternoon. I went to a special service at a church in Camberwell for most of the afternoon. I drove to my parents' place first. In fact, this was the first time I drove there by myself since the operation. I was a bit scared at first but the traffic on Sundays was not too bad. I'm not sure if I'm ready to deal with peak hour traffic yet.

Tim needed me to do something urgent for him. I had to set up a new file for him in MYOB first so he can use it. I was a bit annoyed that he did not give me some notice in advance. He could at least let me know on the weekend so I can find some time to do it. I told him that even if he goes to an accounting firm they will expect some notice and probably won't be able to just drop everything else and do this just for him.

After Tim and Lillian had left for childcare, I started with my exercise bike. I have now increased the time to 30 minutes. I must say it's very hard work first thing in the morning. I don't think I can go on for 30 minutes without the TV on. After the 30 minutes was finally over, I was on the mini trampoline for a little bit. Then I remembered that I haven't marinated the lamb I was going to cook tonight. I planned to cook this Morroccan [to be continued]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home