Monday, April 04, 2005

4 1/2 April 2005

(Continued from yesterday)
I had problem with the internet yesterday. I finished typing my diary and thought I could save and then publish my blog but it didn't save and I lost a lot of information. I was very upset because it took me a while to write(type) up the page and I was blaming blogger.com for it. I didn't have time to retype everything because Tim wanted to do some work. He suggested that I just publish whatever there was and continue with it today and that's just what I did. We both wondered why the internet didn't work properly. In the end, Tim found out that the internet connect was unplugged and we could only think of one person who may have done this - Lillian.

To continue from yesterday's diary -

I planned to cook Moroccan lamb for dinner. I found this recipe in a Marie Claire cookbook. I also found a recipe in the book for making mint tea. When Neil, Rosemary, Tim, Lillian and I went to this Moroccan restaurant last time, I remember we had this very nice mint tea but I didn't know how to make it. I was very glad to have found this in the cookbook. I think I'll make some mint tea as well since we are having Moroccan lamb for dinner. I felt much better after I marinated the lamb and put it back in the fridge.

In the afternoon, Rosemary came to help me with my exercises. It's very nice of her to come and help me. I know I can do the exercises by myself but it's more interesting when someone is here and it keeps me more motivated as well. After we finished with my arm exercises, she suggested that I do some walking practice - like the one Gavin got me to do. She moved the kitchen trolley and stool away to make more space for me - now I have about 30 metres of hallway to practice walking. She suggested that I do 3 or 4 lots of 15 minutes walking practice everyday and record it in my exercise book. I think that's a good idea.

After a few laps of walking, the doorbell rang. It's Neil. He is here because Rosemary drove here today and can give him a lift home but he also wanted to see my walking practice. I did a few more laps just so he could see. He is going to help me with my exercises on Friday. I'd better make sure I keep up with my exercises so my exercise book does not look too bad when he checks them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home