Tuesday, April 03, 2007

4 April 2007

First diary entry in April. I must admit that I think Tim is much better in keeping a weblog. On the weekend, I was going through the log he kept for me when I just had the operation and I was really impressed with his effort. I'm glad that he took photos and kept a log for me because I can hardly remember that far back. I guess because I see myself everyday so I don't see much change but if you look at what I was like right after the operation and compare it with now, it's quite amazing how much better I have become.

I guess it's so easy to take things for granted. I often feel that I'm not making much progress in my running or complain about not being able to do BodyStep properly. Looking at the log and the photos just make me realise how far I've come. From not being able to get out of the bed and walk to the toliet to running and going to the gym and aerobics is quite a big step.

I think I'm going to try to update the blog more regularly and keep it more concise. I was complaing to Tim the other day that I couldn't believe when I asked a collegue how his weekend was and he started telling me all the details with time. For example, he got home at 12.30 pm on Saturday and had lunch at ... time and then... I switched off stright away. When I looked at some of my old blogs, I couldn't believe I did that, too. Like at 9.30 a.m. my physio, Fiona, walked in etc. It's embarrassingly tedious. I have to get rid of that habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home