Wednesday, February 23, 2005

23 February 2005

I didn't have any sessions today which was quite a relief for me because I'm a bit stressed out about Tim's Business Activity Statements and income tax returns for various entities. They are all due on the same date - next Monday. This means I need to post them by tomorrow the latest to ensure they get to the tax office on time.

I woke up around the usual time this morning - Lillian had to go to childcare and I always like to spend a bit of time with her before Tim takes her there. After they left, I did my exercise bike and step machine. I didn't really have time for my other exercises because I need to get on with all the accounts and tax returns.

I set in front of the laptop for a few hours trying to sort out a lot of mess and finally, I got to a stage I think I'll be ok in terms of getting them ccompleted on time. I felt quite tired afterwards - I know I have to get used to this because this is probably what I have to face when I eventually return to work.

Later in the afternoon, Marissa, Jenny, Tyrone and Jean-Franc, my friends from work, came to visit me. They have been very good to me - considering I haven't worked with them for that long. They visited me every week when I was in hospital - they even managed to smuggle some pizzas in for me after I told them how terrible the hospital food was. Today, they came especially for Lillian - a belated birthday celebration. Tim and Lillian got home a bit after. Lillian had a little red mark on her eye. Tim said she fell over at the childcare today but seems ok now. Poor thing. I feel so guilty now because she fell over last night as well and it was really my fault. I was carrying her around the bedroom but I lost my balance and fell over so she ended up on the floor as well. Fortunately, I didn't crush her.

After we dropped Lillian off at my parents' place, I continued the battle with Tim's accounts and taxes. I think the sooner I get them out of the way, the sooner I can get back into my exercises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home