Monday, February 21, 2005

22 February 2005

I packed my bag (towels etc for hydro) but I wasn't sure whether I'd go to MECRS this morning because I had a tempature last night. I didn't feel too bad when I woke up this morning so I decided to go to my sessions - I never really worked too hard there anyway so it doesn't matter too much even I didn't feel quite 100%. I don't think I'd attend if it's Gavin's session though.

I got there early so I sat in the waiting area for a while and read some trashy magzines about the split of Jen and Brad. I didn't even know that they split back in January. When it's 9 o'clock, I went into the physio gym and set up the mirror and started my walking exercises. Fiona walked in after I've done a few laps. She thinks I'm walking a bit faster now. She got me to get on the treadmill and increased the speed again. I started to get sweaty after a while but I also felt more energetic. After the treadmill, she got me to do some other exercises in front of the mirror. An hour went pass quickly and it's time for hydro. I'm glad I went to the sessions this morning. I think I felt much better after exercising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home